- Supply heavy galvanized gabion in Cambodia, up to 20 years lifetime in critical environment.
- Why you need Gabion box or mattress?
- Gabions are wire mesh boxes, containers or baskets filled with rock to prevent soil erosion and to retain/contain soil particles.
- Gabion and geotextile are normally used together to reduce water velocities and to re-capture river bed sediment in streams.
- Flat Gabions, called Gabion Mattresses, are widely used in river courses where soil erosion is a problem over a large flat or sloped area in need of protection against soil loss or scour.
- They are used mostly in the civil engineering industry, especially in the construction of roadway drainage structures.
- We now offer Gabions and River Mattresses using a new wire coating, which is a new improved form of Galvanization, including 95% Zinc coating alloy with 5% Aluminium, it has vastly improved corrosion protection properties; providing 2-3 times more corrosion protection than normal Galvanizing !
- Our Gabions use a Class A Galvanising – or together with an additional 0.5mm thickness PVC coating – for hexagonal type woven wire mesh gabion materials.
Our company can supply you with varies of products with special price for your business.
Our goal in this area is to grow business together with you and tie long term relationship together in the future.